THE SOLUTION FOR HEALTHY, VIBRANT, REJUVENATED SKIN
- See our September Specials to receive a FREE Dermalinfusion treatment with purchase of SkinMedica Skincare!
- COME SEE THIS NEW AMAZING TREATMENT in action at our DERMALINFUSION SkinMedica Lunch and Learn October 3rd at Noon!
- View more about this event on our News/Events Page.
WHAT IS DERMALINFUSION?
Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
This 3 in 1 patented, non-invasive treatment is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
Dermal Infusion is the first and only critically timed exfoliation treatment that provides optimal depth serum delivery into the skin for immediate and long lasting results. This treatment is suitable for all skin types with no down time.BOOK MY TREATMENT ONLINE NOW
Dermalinfusion eliminates time gaps between exfoliation and serum application with an exclusive simultaneous infusion technology
By infusing the skin with serums at the moment of exfoliation, skin experiences maximum penetration of active ingredients at optimal skin depths, and enhanced serum absorption and retention receptivity at a deeper level.
Because of Dermalinfusion’s distinctive simultaneous technology, plumpness, volume, hydration, tone, and texture are optimized.
Treat your skin with one of 4 serums:
- Ultra Hydrating
- Vitamin C
- Brightening (a series of treatments is recommended)
- Pore Clarifying (a series of treatments is recommended)
The key to the Dermalinfusion technology lies in its line of specifically formulated, professional strength Pro-Infusion serums. Each serum is the product of advanced research in skin care science and is designed to address a specific skin condition. Treats head-to-toe.
DERMALINFUSION serums targets specific skin concerns:
- Anti-aging: fine lines & wrinkles, sallow skin
- Hyperpigmentation: dark spots, sun damage, PIH
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Oily-prone skin
- Rough skin texture
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CLOSING THE LOOP ON TIME GAPS
Dermalinfusion is powered by its patented handpiece, developed to deliver many precise skin benefits in one simultaneous action.
The pneumatic chamber at the handpiece tip creates closed-loop suction onto skin upon contact, instantly lifting skin for extraction and abrasion by a recessed exfoliating diamond tip. At the same time, pneumatic pressure infuses skin with ingredient-rich serums. This process is not sequential, but simultaneous, and is how Dermalinfusion’s technology eliminates time-gaps between exfoliation and serum application for optimal skin receptivity and retention.
- Volumes Skin by 70%**
- Improves Radiance; Refreshes and Revives
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Targets Skin Concerns and Optimizes Results
- Gives a Lasting Youthful Boost
- Stimulates Healthy Cell Renewal