COVID-19 Office Protocols
Our Office and Surgery Center are open. We are continuing to implement social distancing practices, and have implemented the following protocols:
- All staff are required to wear a face covering.
- We ask that patients wear a face covering when coming to our office. We can provide a disposable face mask if needed. If your visit involves a facial examination or treatment, you will not be given a disposable mask.
- You will have your temperature taken upon arrival with a non-contact thermometer.
- If you have a cough, fever, don’t feel well, have traveled recently, or have had contact with someone with COVID-19 within 2 weeks, please make a telemedicine appointment or re-schedule your appointment to a later date.
- Hand sanitizer is available after entering our lobby, please do not wear gloves into our office.
- We kindly ask that visitors remain in the car; one caregiver is allowed to accompany a patient to their office visit.
- Visitors are not allowed in the Surgery Center at this time.
- Surgery Center patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery. Testing in Eugene occurs at McKenzie Willamette Medical Center a few days before surgery.
We continue to provide care and new consultations remotely using telemedicine. Please call to schedule.
Please call to make an appointment, or book online.
- Arrival times will be staggered to reduce congestion in the lobby: Appointments start at 9:00 or 9:15.
- We have fewer appointments available because of increased time between appointments for additional cleaning and to reduce congestion; thank you for being patient.
- Our Aestheticians will be wearing face coverings for your treatment.
- Call to order skincare over the phone and arrange curbside pickup
- Order Skincare products online, Click the links below to purchase online.