We offer several safe, FDA approved, injectables including BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® to combat fine lines and unwanted wrinkles and restore volume, and enhance your natural beauty. Our experts will identify the correct injectable based upon your individual needs and goals.They will tailor treatments to your needs, providing you with a same-day treatment following your consultation! Call today to schedule a consultation.
Have you ever been asked if you were angry or tired when you were feeling relaxed and rested? Do you look in the mirror and seem more tired than you feel? Then BOTOX® Cosmetic could be the answer for you. BOTOX® Cosmetic can reduce or eliminate frown lines, crow’s-feet and forehead lines, quickly and without surgery, it has become the nation’s most popular cosmetic procedure. BOTOX® works best when used consistently every three to four months to maintain a youthful, refreshed appearance.
The Juvéderm™ collection of fillers from the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic, including VOLBELLA, VOLUMA, VOLLURE, and ULTRA PLUS are dermal fillers that add volume and smoothen wrinkles in areas such as the nasolabial folds or marionette lines. Dermal fillers can be used to restore volume in your cheeks to give your face a more youthful appearance. Juvéderm™ products are also used to enhance and soften lip lines and plump the lips. Eliminate moderate to severe facial lines and folds; restore volume with a Juvèderm™ treatment today.
What do I need to know prior to my appointment?
- During your consultation, we will access your needs and talk to you about your concerns to make a treatment plan. Come with a list of questions and concerns.
- We use Juvederm Filler products. There are many different types of filler made for different areas of the face, each cost is different. That is why you will need to have a consultation prior to treatment.
- We can do a consultation and treatment in one session, please ask when scheduling to allow time for both a consultation and treatment.
What can Dermal Fillers do to enhance my natural beauty?
- Filler helps to improve lost volume and increase the elasticity.
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth (marionette lines, smile lines, parentheses and tear trough)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples.
- Diminish vertical lip lines.
- Plump & enhance the lips.
- Smooth out a chin crease.
- Improve symmetry among facial features.
- Reshape and define areas such as the jawline, chin and nose.
- Improve side profile
How much does filler cost?
- Filer costs between $450-$900 per vial depending on what type of filler is used. Discounts are available for multiple vials. Most patients can use 3-4 vials for an optimal treatment to produce a natural, refreshed look. This is an estimate and depends on individual anatomy.
What is a Liquid Lift?
A Liquid Lift is a great non-surgical procedure that helps to restore facial volume, reduce wrinkles, and provide facial rejuvenation using a variety of different injectables and fillers to give a smoother, fuller, and more youthful appearance. Depending on the patient, a liquid life can help a patient look anywhere from 5-10 years younger when combined with a Botox treatment.
Actual ASA patient, left before, right after. 4 vials of filler, Voluma in cheeks, Juvederm Ultra Plus in lips & parenthesis lines. 50 units of Botox to soften lines around the crows feet, 11 lines and her forehead. Click the picture to zoom in.